Cradle to Crayon seeks pupils who can contribute to and benefit from our preparatory programme. The head teacher and class teachers will meet with the child and parents in the class setting to look at suitability of the school for the child and vice versa. Typically, those decisions are based upon multiple criteria, among which will be:
Affiliation with the school.
Cradle to Crayon reserves the right to refuse placement if we believe this will be detrimental to the care and well-being of your child or children in our care.
Where there is a waiting list, priority will be given to children with existing sibling(s) in the school. It is the policy of the school not to discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, or disability which is unrelated to the ability to enjoy the benefits of the school’s programmes, facilities, or services. All persons are encouraged to apply.
Children are admitted into school only at the beginning of a session, except in very special cases.
Interested parents may call the school on (+234)7035954101 to book an appointment to see the school and/or have their child assessed for the most suitable class.
Organisation of Classes
Cradle to Crayon currently only admits children from the age of 9 months to 5 years. We adopt an age policy to ensure that all children are correctly placed in order that they can achieve their potential by engaging in age-appropriate activities. All children must be the following age by 31st August of the academic year of entry;
Creche : 9 months – 17 months
Playgroup : 18 months – 2 years
Pre-nursery : 2 years – 3 years
Nursery : 3 years – 4 years
Reception : 4 years – 5 years
A child is formally admitted into Cradle to Crayon only at the issuance of an admission letter and full payment of all fees, including for uniforms. Cradle to Crayon operates a payment policy in order to maintain the standards of the school by engaging qualified practitioners and providing a safe and stimulating learning environment for all pupils. We believe that our fees are very competitive and represent excellent value for your money.
The following also apply:
- Fees are due on the first day of each term.
- No part of the school fees may be prorated.
- The school does not make refunds. However, funds may be transferred between items for same child or siblings.
- Cash payments are not allowed in the school.
- Whole-year payment made before June 30th for the following year attracts a 5% discount on tuition only.
- Admission offered to a 3rd or 4th sibling in a family attracts a 5% discount on tuition only.
- At the end of each session and in order that the school plans for returning pupils, parents are requested to pay 50% of tuition for the first term by the end of July of that year. Parents who do not pay or inform the school of their intending return may forfeit the space to new pupils.
- At the end of each session, bills are sent home a week before school closes. Where a parent does not get a bill at this time, please notify the class teacher or call (+234)7035954101 .