THE KOALA CLASS (9-17 months)
We provide a safe and secure ‘home from home’ environment where children can learn, play and grow. our teachers provide a loving, nurturing atmosphere that encourages exploring, bonding with others and a happy sense of security every day. We work with parents to provide:
- A smooth transition into the programme
- A great deal of attention, love and care
- Individualised activities and consistent schedules for eating, sleeping and playtimes
- A safe nurturing environment where infants can learn, explore and grow
- `Daily Diaries and Tapestry’ books that provide you with information about your baby’s activities and development milestones
- An open door policy which encourages parents to participate in their child’s daily activities and development.